What Is New Born Baby & Mother Care Program?
Pregnancy care comprises three parts prenatal care, during pregnancy, and postnatal care. While a lot of attention is given to prenatal care, postnatal care is equally important. In fact, postnatal is a difficult period and the new mother requires a lot of care, guidance, and attention for the proper recovery and good health of both the mother and the child. Giving birth can be both an emotional and stressful period for a new mother. According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), the first 24 hours after birth are most critical for both the baby and the mother, and proper care and attention should be given to the new mother and the baby in this period.
medicrov offers a carefully designed postnatal care program that takes the workload and the worries away from the new parents. Parenthood is an overwhelming experience and in today’s world where couples are sometimes forced to live away from their families or have no family support in this critical period, they have to take care of the baby on their own. This translates into a lot of work and stress for the new parents, especially in the first few months which are critical for both the baby and the mother.
Under the program, medicrov assigns a medically trained caregiver to help the mother with newborn baby care and also offers after-delivery care for the mother.
How Can We Help?
IMPORTANCE OF NEWBORN BABY & MOTHER CARE
The prime aim of the New Born Baby Care and Mother Care is to advise on the planning of postnatal care, education, and support required during the postnatal period A lot of care and attention is given to newborn babies, which is indeed important and duly needed, although so is the importance of a post-delivery care for the mother. A mother has undergone a sea of change and hence requires proper support and care. Not everyone has the luxury of family support and has to fend for themselves. It is here that newborn baby care and mother care offered by medicrov comes in handy. Under this service, the caregiver provides optimum baby care along with providing proper emotional and physical support to the mother.
- The uncertainty of how best to care for your little one
- The initial challenges of feeding and postoperative recovery
- The complete change in life as you knew it before the delivery
- Taking a little time off, while someone trusted takes care of your baby
Things To Expect From New Born Baby Care And Mother Care
- Newborn baby care
- Breastfeeding care
- Personalized Care
- Post delivery mother care
- Counseling and Emotional support for the mother
- Affordable and easily accessible service
How To Prepare For A New Born Baby Care And Mother Care
Since this kind of service is not critical care like caring for any kind of illness, however, there are certain pointers that need to be kept in mind;
- Prepare a list of concerns you need your caretaker to take care of.
- Prepare a list of do’s and don’ts for the caregiver as she would also know what is acceptable and not acceptable to you.
- Keep an open mind and be prepared to learn about the nuances of baby health care.
- Don’t panic and stress yourself out over baby care, the caregiver is optimally trained to provide a quality baby health care
- Although being alert is always advisable, try to be a little trusting. Our caregivers have themselves been mothers and will be trustworthy and reliable support to you.
SERVICE TYPES & DURATION
– Visit 4 Hours – Full Day 10 Hours
– Night 12 Hours
– Stay @Home 24 Hours